- Will we run workshops and have making days?
- Will we visit people's homes and businesses to see what they have bubbling away in their crocks?
- Will we have a cabbage planting day at one of the Daylesford Community Food Gardens and then a sauerkraut making bonanza when they're ready?
- Will we organise crock making classes at Clayspace?
- Or will we just have regular dinners where people bring fermented dishes to share and cultures, scobys and starters to pass around?
Please bring a dish to share made from local produce (and including a fermented ingredient or not, it's up to you), some starter or scoby to swap (if you have any), some fermenting recipe books (if you have favourites), a cushion to sit on and much fermented enthusiasm.